Growing up my dad would always make the best chicken salad, when I got to the age where I began to cook for myself I asked him for it and make it for myself often.
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 pack of ritz crackers
- Pick the meat and dispose of the the bones of the chicken
- Chop chicken into small minced pieces…don’t want the pieces to be too chunky
- Place chicken into a big bowl
- Add 3/4 Cup mayo to bowl
- Add 1/2 cup relish to bowl
- Add 1/4 cup honey
- Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper to bowl
- Crush a about 1/2 the package of ritz crackers inside of the package and add to bowl
- Serve on ritz crackers
- Goes great with Pepper-jack cheese
- Goes well on sandwiches
- Add buffalo sauce if you want a spicy kick, or bbq sauce for a smoky bbq flavor.